With all the recent insurance changes, we at The Steadman Clinic want you to be prepared for your visit with us, with respect to your insurance policy and financial responsibilities. We highly suggest that you call your insurance company to see if we have a contract with them. Please provide them with our Tax ID # 841415470 and main office address of:

181 West Meadow Drive Suite 400
Vail, CO 81657

All of our physicians are listed under the above Tax ID number. If your plan states you require a referral to see one of our physicians, you must obtain one in order to receive those benefits.

At the time of your office visit, payment will be expected in full. For your convenience we accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, cash or check.

The following is a list of our Participating Insurance Carriers:

  • BCBS PPO & Anthem BCBS PPO
    • However, we are not contracted with any BCBS plans of Colorado purchased on the exchange/health market place
    • BCBS Plans from other states, other than Colorado, that were purchased on the exchange/health market place will depend on the type of plan you purchased (as to if we are contracted or not). You must call your insurance company to find this information out.
  • Beechstreet
  • Cigna PPO, OAP, OA, Indemnity, POS and HMO (HMO & POS– you must have a PCP referral)
  • Cofinity Network
  • Great West PPO
  • Humana Choicecare PPO
  • Medicare Part B (except Dr. Philippon)
  • Multiplan PPO
  • Pacificare PPO
  • Rocky Mountain Health Plans PPO & HMO
  • The Colorado Network PPO
  • United Healthcare PPO

Non – Participating Insurance Examples:

  • BCBS/Anthem HMO and many exchange plans
  • Medicare Replacement Plans and Advantage Plans

Billing Information

For questions related to your bill, please contact our billing company, ALLEVIANT at 866-942-2688.

Workers Compensation

Because some of the hand, wrist, and elbow injuries that Dr. Viola treats can occur on the job, Dr. Viola’s office does process ACUTE injuries only Worker’s Comp cases. For patients whose injury is new and work-related, you must provide The Steadman Clinic with an authorization letter from your employer or workers compensation carrier. At the time of medical service, we will need to know the claim or case number, name of the claim adjuster or lead contact person, phone number and the billing address.